Earn by twitter on twivert

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meaning of Number of Roses

Meaning of Number of Roses:

No. of RoseMeaning

1 Rose
Love at the first sight; you are the one

2 Roses
Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

3 Roses
I love you

6 Roses
I wanna be yours

7 Roses
I'm infatuated with you

9 Roses
An Eternal love, together as long as we live

10 Roses
You are perfect

11 Roses
You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life

12 Roses
Be my steady

13 Roses
Secret Admirer

15 Roses
I am truly sorry, please forgive me

20 Roses
Believe me, I am sincere towards you

21 Roses
I am devoted to you

24 Roses
Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday

33 Roses
Saying "I love you" with great affection

36 Roses
I will remember our romantic moments

40 Roses
My love for you is genuine

50 Roses
Regretless love, this is

99 Roses
I will love you for as long as I live

100 Roses
Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age

101 Roses
You are my one and only love

108 Roses
Please marry me!

365 Roses
Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday

999 Roses
Everlasting and Eternal love

Meaning of Roses
by LoveLetterBox.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

How to earn online

How to earn online:
Step - 1 :
signup for PayPal, to recieve your online earning
click here:
https://www.paypal.com/in/mrb/pal=CZ7224TZBMCBL
step - 2 : Singup these 4 sites & earn & enjoy! Read site to know how to earn.
1. trekpay
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=34690
2. neobux
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
Click here:
http://www.neobux.com/?r=Moneyearner786

AddMe

Bookmark and Share